- the entire process of dissolution and resorption of bony muscle.
- medical fracture of a bone, performed to correct a deformity.
- The medical break of a bone to be able to correct a deformity
- The procedure of breaking a bone in order to correct deformity.
- The dissolution or resorption of osseous tissue; the destruction of bone.
- In surgery, the fracturing, especially the refracturing, of a bone to remedy deformity.
- treatment of a skeletal deformity by intentionally fracturing a bone
Sentence for "osteoclasis"
Synonym for "osteoclasis"
Hypernym for "osteoclasis"
Medical Dictionary for "osteoclasis"
- The medical destruction of bone tissue…