- effective at creating bone; obtaining the capacity to alter cartilage or other structure into bone.
- effective at producing bone; getting the power to alter cartilage or any other tissue into bone tissue.
- Ossifying; osteogenic; making bone; causing ossification, or transforming connective or cartilaginous muscle into bone tissue: since, an ossific procedure. See ossification.
- Definition for "ossific"
- effective at creating bone; obtaining the capacity to…
- View More
- Sentence for "ossific"
- Cross Reference for "ossific"