- Of, regarding, or containing osmium, particularly in a compound with a valence of 4 or a valence greater than that in a comparable osmous ingredient.
- Of or relating to smells and/or feeling of scent.
- regarding, produced from, or containing, osmium; especially, designating those substances where it's a higher valence.
- Pertaining to, produced from, or containing, osmium; specifically, designating those compounds which this has a valence greater than in other lower substances.
- In chem., regarding or gotten from osmium: as, osmic acid (H2OsO4).
Sentence for "osmic"
- The resultant puke itself, of course,…