- An eversible glandular sac regarding very first thoracic part of many caterpillars that secretes an unpleasant-smelling substance to prevent predators.
- certainly one of a couple of scent body organs in the larvae of particular swallowtail butterflies.
- In entomology, any organ dedicated to producing a scent or odor; specifically, a forked process located on the first part behind the pinnacle of certain butterfly-larvæ.
- Definition for "osmeterium"
- An eversible glandular sac regarding very first thoracic…
- View More
- Sentence for "osmeterium"