- A substance formerly likely to give the characteristic meaty scent and taste to particular dishes.
- A substance formerly designed to give soup and broth their characteristic smell, and most likely comprising one or many of the class of nitrogenous substances which are known as extractives.
- That an element of the aqueous plant of animal meat which will be soluble in liquor and possesses the flavoring concept.
- Definition for "osmazome"
- A substance formerly likely to give the characteristic…
- View More
- Sentence for "osmazome"