- The mouthlike opening in a sponge, regularly expel water.
- the main orifice in a sponge where water is expelled.
- Same as oscule.
- In sponges, a mouth or key exhalent aperture; among orifices through which water is expelled. See slices under Porifera and Spongilla.
- one of many suckers, bothria, or fossettes from the mind of a tapeworm, by way of that the pet attaches itself to its host.
- A pax: evidently an erroneous abbreviation for osculatorium.
Sentence for "osculum"
Cross Reference for "osculum"
Variant for "osculum"