- Mathematics to possess three or higher points coincident with.
- To kiss.
- To touch closely, in order to have a typical curvature during the point of contact. See Osculation, 2.
- ahead collectively; contact.
- To kiss the other person; to kiss.
- To touch closely. See Osculation, 2.
- to possess figures in keeping with two genera or households, to be able to develop a connecting link among them; to interosculate. See Osculant.
- To kiss some one or something like that.
- To touch in order to have a standard tangent in the point of contact.
- To make contact.
- To perform osculation.
- have actually about three things in keeping with
- touch utilizing the lips or hit the lips (against someone's lips or other human body component) as a manifestation of love, greeting, etc.
- be advanced between two taxonomic teams
- To salute with a kiss; kiss.
- In geometry, to possess a greater connection with; touch as closely as you are able to.
- To kiss the other person; kiss.
- In geometry, having, as two loci, three or more coincident and successive points in accordance. See I., 2.
- In normal history, to share with you the figures of some other team.
- Definition for "osculate"
- Sentence for "osculate"
- These people can osculate my posterior…
- View More
- Synonym for "osculate"
- Verb Forms for "osculate"
- Hypernym for "osculate"
- Cross Reference for "osculate"
- Form for "osculate"
- Variant for "osculate"
- Urban Dictionary for "osculate"