- Of, regarding, or from the Oscines, a big suborder of passerine birds that includes many songbirds.
- related to songbirds
- regarding the Oscines.
- of or relating to the songbirds
- A bird associated with the suborder Oscines.
- An oscine bird; a part associated with the Oscines.
- A crystalline alkaloid, C8H13O2N, present in crude belladonine as well as made of various other alkaloids. It melts at 110° C. also known as pseudatropine, scopoline, and oxytropine.
- passerine bird having skilled singing equipment
- Of or pertaining to the Oscines: placed on those Passeres that are acromyodian and their particular variety of construction: since, an oscine bird; an oscine syrinx. In addition oscinine, oscinian.
Sentence for "oscine"
- Plenty of parrots and hummingbirds do,…
Hyponym for "oscine"
Hypernym for "oscine"