- Botany Growing right, so the micropyle reaches the end opposite the stalk. Applied of an ovule.
- Developing directly and achieving the micropyle at apex
- (of a plant ovule) entirely straight using the micropyle in the apex
- In botany, growing vertically or straight: applied specifically to an ovule where the chalaza has reached the obvious base, and the orifice in the other extremity, the entire ovule becoming right and symmetrical.
Sentence for "orthotropous"
- The ancestral state in other characters…
- View More