- a guitar for examining the interior of an eye fixed.
- a musical instrument for drawing projections of a skull.
- a guitar made to show the healthiness of the trivial portions for the eye.
- a musical instrument for holding liquid all over eye, so that the refraction of cornea is eradicated additionally the iris could be examined.
- In craniometry, an instrument for drawing projections of skulls.
- an ophthalmoscope with a layer of water to counteract the refraction associated with cornea
Definition for "orthoscope"
- a guitar for examining the interior of an…
Hypernym for "orthoscope"