- an expert in orthoepy, specially among numerous 16th- and 17th-century scholars just who proposed reforms of English spelling such that it would much more systematically mirror pronunciation.
- an individual who studies just how terms tend to be pronounced
- One who is skilled in orthoëpy.
- One who is competent in orthoëpy; one that writes on orthoëpy.
- a practitioner of orthoepy (especially one of many 17th or eighteenth century scholars who proposed to reform English spelling therefore it would reflect pronunciation more closely)
- Definition for "orthoepist"
- an expert in orthoepy, specially among numerous 16th-…
- View More
- Sentence for "orthoepist"
- Hypernym for "orthoepist"
- Form for "orthoepist"