- The study associated with the physical location of mountains and mountain ranges.
- the scientific study, or a physical description of mountains
- the orographic popular features of an area
- That branch of research which treats of hills and hill methods; orology.
- That unit of physical location or physiography that has regarding the relations and growth of the mountain-chains of this areas described.
- the technology of mountains
Sentence for "orography"
- Examples include the representation of clouds…
Synonym for "orography"
Hypernym for "orography"
Same Context for "orography"