- Any of numerous large ornithischian dinosaurs associated with suborder Ornithopoda, like the hadrosaurs.
- a form of bipedal, herbivorous, bird-hipped dinosaur through the Cretaceous period, entirely on all seven continents.
- An ornithic dinosaur; an associate associated with the Ornithopoda.
- bipedal herbivorous dinosaur
- Of or regarding the suborder Ornithopoda.
- Having foot like those of a bird; particularly, of or pertaining to the Ornithopoda: as, an ornithopod reptile. Also ornithopodous.
- Definition for "ornithopod"
- Any of numerous large ornithischian dinosaurs associated with…
- View More
- Sentence for "ornithopod"
- Hypernym for "ornithopod"
- Same Context for "ornithopod"