- The work or procedure for enhancing, adorning, or embellishing.
- hawaii of being embellished, adorned, or adorned.
- Something that decorates or adorns; an embellishment.
- Decoration, adornment or decoration.
- The act or process of enhancing etc.
- The act or art of ornamenting, and/or condition to be ornamented.
- That which ornaments.
- The ornaments embellishing an object, collectively.
- The act or process of ornamenting or of producing decoration.
- Ornament overall; the complete mass of ornament applied to an object or used in combination: since, the ornamentation of a building.
- In zoology, the colors, markings, hairs, spines, etc., at first glance of an animal.
- something used to beautify
- the work of including extraneous decorations to one thing
- their state of being ornamented
- Definition for "ornamentation"
- The work or procedure for enhancing, adorning, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "ornamentation"
- The sixth proposition above stated, that…
- View More
- Rhyme for "ornamentation"
- Hypernym for "ornamentation"
- Etymologically Related for "ornamentation"
- Same Context for "ornamentation"