- the best deck of a ship, especially a warship, having at the least four decks.
- the working platform on the hold of a ship which makes within the 4th or least expensive deck, for this reason entirely known as orlop deck, especially of a warship.
- The lowest deck of a vessel, esp. of a ship of war, consisting of a platform laid on the beams into the hold, where the cables are coiled.
- Nautical, the deck underneath the berth-deck in a ship, where in fact the cables had been formerly coiled.
- the fourth or lowest deck
Sentence for "orlop"
Hypernym for "orlop"
Same Context for "orlop"
Urban Dictionary for "orlop"