- the entire process of taking some thing into existence.
- The work of taking some thing into presence.
- The act or process of taking or getting into presence; first manufacturing.
- Mode of production, or taking into being.
- The work of bringing into presence; creation; production; creation; causation.
- The act of arising or starting or getting into existence; derivation or commencement of being or existence; beginning; very first stage or state.
- Starting-point; point of derivation or deviation.
- Mode of manufacturing or bringing into becoming.
- the act of starting one thing for the first time; launching some thing brand-new
- a conference that's a beginning; an initial part or phase of subsequent events
Sentence for "origination"
- SHANNON: Well, the NSA doesn't talk…
Phrases for "origination"
Rhyme for "origination"
Same Context for "origination"