- In Christian theology, the condition of sin that marks all people as a result of Adam's first act of disobedience.
- their state of sin, present in each individual at delivery, that is the result of Adam's disobedience to Jesus.
- a sin considered inherited by all descendants of Adam
- initial sin of Adam, as related to its consequences to his descendants regarding the people; -- called in addition complete depravity. See Calvinism.
- Definition for "original sin"
- In Christian theology, the condition of sin that…
- View More
- Sentence for "original sin"
- Hypernym for "original sin"
- Urban Dictionary for "original sin"