- An inspiring standard or sign.
- The purple or orange-red banner of Abbey of Saint-Denis in France, made use of as a typical because of the early kings of France.
- The red-silk banner of St-Denis, that your abbot of St-Denis gave to French leaders because they rode to war.
- Any banner, concept or concept which functions as a rallying point for people tangled up in difficult.
- some thing resembling the banner of St Denis; a bright, shining item.
- The banner of St. Denis, supposed to have been a plain purple gonfalon — this is certainly, a banderole of two or three things attached to a lance.
- In heraldry, a blue flag or advertising faced with three fantastic fleurs-de-lis.
- an inspiring representation or ideal that functions as a rallying point in a struggle
- a red or orange-red flag made use of as a regular by early French kings
Definition for "oriflamme"
Sentence for "oriflamme"
Hypernym for "oriflamme"
Same Context for "oriflamme"