- Of or regarding the countries of the Orient or their particular individuals or cultures; eastern.
- Of or designating the biogeographic area that features Asia south for the Himalaya Mountains therefore the countries for the Malay Archipelago.
- Lustrous and valuable: oriental pearls.
- Of or relating to an authentic or superior treasure: an oriental ruby.
- concerning or designating corundum that resembles another stone in shade.
- east, of the eastern, of or regarding the Orient specifically Asiatic, but most commonly on china.
- , capitalized: a zoögeographical region of southeast Asia.
- of orient pearls, associated with orient lustre in a pearl
- Of or pertaining to the orient or eastern; eastern; worried about the East or Orientalism; -- opposed to occidental.
- denoting or characteristic of nations of Asia
- Usually Offensive An Asian.
- Oriental (capitalized) native of the East, or Asiatic, native, resident of Orient
- an individual from Orient, or with ancestry from the Orient.
- A native or inhabitant of Orient or some east area of the globe; an Asiatic.
- Eastern Christians of Greek rite.
- A native or an inhabitant of some eastern the main world; an Asiatic.
- a part of an Oriental battle; the definition of is undoubtedly offensive by Asians (especially by Asian People in the us)
- associated with the orient or east; positioned in or continuing through the eastern; eastern: as, oriental seas or countries. Additionally orient.
- Of exceptional high quality; valuable; valuable; possessing orient qualities: applied to treasures as a mark of excellence: against occidental, which pertains to the less valuable kinds.
- [cap. or lowercase] Of, related to, or feature of the East, or Eastern, specifically Asiatic, nations; hence, exuberant; profuse; magnificent; gorgeous; magnificent.
- In astrology, rising between the 4th home while the mid-heaven: placed on the planets.
- Definition for "oriental"
- Of or regarding the countries of the Orient…
- View More
- Sentence for "oriental"
- Quotes for "oriental"
- "Shadows sometimes people don't see shadows.…"
- View More
- Synonym for "oriental"
- Antonym for "oriental"
- Phrases for "oriental"
- Rhyme for "oriental"
- Cross Reference for "oriental"
- Equivalent for "oriental"
- Etymologically Related for "oriental"
- Form for "oriental"
- Same Context for "oriental"
- Urban Dictionary for "oriental"
- USA/Canada/Australia: Usually offensive way of discussing…
- View More