- A sweet flavoring of tangerine and almond used in cocktails and meals.
- A sweet syrup made of sugar and almonds (or originally barley) and rose water or orange flower water.
- A sirup where, previously, a decoction of barley joined, but that will be now ready with an emulsion of almonds, -- regularly taste beverages or edibles.
- A syrup produced from almonds (originally barley), sugar, and Orange-flower liquid.
Sentence for "orgeat"
- We discovered the wonderful pairing of…
Same Context for "orgeat"