- A raw-silk thread, typically utilized as a warp bond.
- a type of dual tossed silk of really fine surface; silk twisted like a rope with different strands, in order to increase its energy.
- A kind of dual thrown silk of really fine surface, which, silk twisted like a rope with various strands, so as to boost its strength.
- A silk bond made from a number of singles twisted collectively; tossed silk. The warp of the finest silk fabrics is made of it.
- Silk material made of these types of thread.
- In silk-making, to twist solitary threads together, creating tossed silk or organzine.
Sentence for "organzine"
- The cost of throwing silks preparatory…