- Relating to perception by a sensory organ.
- relating to the use of sense organs: organoleptic examinations.
- Of or with respect to the sensory properties of a specific food or chemical, the flavor, colour, odour and experience.
- Making an impact upon an organ; synthetic; -- said regarding the effect or effect generated by any compound in the organs of touch, taste, or smell, and in addition from the system as a whole.
- Making the feeling on an organ; specifically, making an impact on the body organs of touch, style, and scent.
- Susceptible of getting an impact; synthetic.
Sentence for "organoleptic"
- Many are "organoleptic" - meaning they…
Synonym for "organoleptic"
Same Context for "organoleptic"