- the style that culture or the universe is analogous to a biological organism, as in development or business.
- The doctrine the complete organization of an organism, rather than the performance of specific body organs, could be the key or unique determinant of each and every life procedure.
- Pathology The theory that all disease is connected with architectural changes of body organs.
- the treating community or even the world as if it were an organism
- the idea your complete company of an organism is much more important compared to the performance of the specific organs
- the idea that illness is because of architectural alteration of organs
- The doctrine of this localization of illness, or which refers it always to a material lesion of an organ.
- In pathology, the doctrine of the localization of disease; the theory which refers all disease to material lesions of organs.
- principle the total organization of an organism rather than the performance of specific body organs may be the determinant of life processes
- Definition for "organicism"
- the style that culture or the universe is…
- View More
- Sentence for "organicism"
- Hypernym for "organicism"
- Urban Dictionary for "organicism"
- becoming switched on while eating organic…
- View More