- the style that culture or the universe is analogous to a biological organism, as in development or business.
- The doctrine the complete organization of an organism, rather than the performance of specific body organs, could be the key or unique determinant of each and every life procedure.
- Pathology The theory that all disease is connected with architectural changes of body organs.
- the treating community or even the world as if it were an organism
- the idea your complete company of an organism is much more important compared to the performance of the specific organs
- the idea that illness is because of architectural alteration of organs
- The doctrine of this localization of illness, or which refers it always to a material lesion of an organ.
- In pathology, the doctrine of the localization of disease; the theory which refers all disease to material lesions of organs.
- principle the total organization of an organism rather than the performance of specific body organs may be the determinant of life processes
Sentence for "organicism"
Hypernym for "organicism"
Urban Dictionary for "organicism"
- becoming switched on while eating organic…