Definition for "organically"
Sentence for "organically"
Quotes for "organically"
- "If you want to see mankind…"
Phrases for "organically"
Rhyme for "organically"
- in how of an income organism.
- As part of an organized entire.
- naturally, normally or constitutionally.
- From, or making use of natural matter.
- for organic husbandry.
- In a natural manner; in the form of organs or with reference to natural features; for this reason, fundamentally.
- as an essential constituent
- involving carbon substances
- in a natural way
- In a natural way; by or with body organs; with reference to natural construction or disposition of parts; by or through organization.
- In pathology, with regards to the dwelling of an organ: against functionally.
- With derivation from organic or organized matter: as, naturally derived detrital rocks.