- The arrangement of elements in a literary or creative composition or an architectural plan.
- The personality associated with the parts of any composition regarding the other person plus the whole.
- The disposition associated with the elements of any structure with regard to the other person and whole.
- Ordering; coördination; particularly, inside fine arts, the appropriate disposition of numbers in a picture, or regarding the areas of a building, or of any masterpiece of design; regulation.
- An ordinance; a law.
Sentence for "ordonnance"
- Listen: hear Jean-Marc pronounce the word…
Same Context for "ordonnance"