- Roman Catholic Church An annual calendar containing directions when it comes to Mass and company becoming celebrated on each day's the year.
- A musical phrase constructed from one or more statements of one modal pattern and closing in an escape.
- A calendar which suggests the Mass and workplace which is to be celebrated daily.
- In prosody, a colon or show.
- in a few Latin school-books, specially texts of poets, a rearrangement for the Latin words in English purchase.
- Eccles.: A directory or guide of rubrics.
- An office or service using its rubrics.
Definition for "ordo"
- Roman Catholic Church An annual calendar containing directions…
Sentence for "ordo"
Cross Reference for "ordo"