- lots showing position in a series or purchase. The ordinal numbers are very first (1st), 2nd (2nd), third (third), and so on.
- A word that expresses the general place of a product in an ordered series.
- A number accustomed denote place in a sequence.
- A generalized kind of quantity to denote the dimensions of a well-ordered ready.
- the number designating devote an ordered series
Antonym for "ordinal number"
Hyponym for "ordinal number"
Hypernym for "ordinal number"
Cross Reference for "ordinal number"