- A person who purchases, or whom places an order
- person who puts if you wish, arranges, methodizes, or regulates.
- person who gives instructions.
- one that arranges, disposes, or regulates; person who keeps if you wish, or restores to order.
- one that provides orders; one who sales or commands; a commander, ruler, or governor.
- somebody who puts an order purchase
- an organizer just who leaves things if you wish
Sentence for "orderer"
- Within those are the individual notes,…
Hypernym for "orderer"