- the company to-be considered or done-by a legislature or any other human body on a certain time. Often found in the plural.
- The characteristic or most significant aspect or activity: Volatility may be the purchase associated with day when you look at the stock market.
- the company becoming done by a body (particularly a legislature) on a specific day; plans
- the most significant part of one thing
- in legislative figures, the special business appointed for a specified time.
- your order of company for an assembly on certain day
Sentence for "order of the day"
Hyponym for "order of the day"
Hypernym for "order of the day"
Urban Dictionary for "order of the day"