- A position in the military manual of hands where rifle is held vertically beside the right leg along with its butt resting on the floor.
- A command to assume purchase hands.
- a position inside handbook of arms; the rifle is held vertically from the right side because of the butt on a lawn; often made use of as a command
- the command at which a rifle is brought to a situation having its butt resting on a lawn; in addition, the position taken at such a command.
- Definition for "order arms"
- A position in the military manual of hands…
- View More
- Hypernym for "order arms"