- Either of two tiny south Asian woods (Bauhinia variegata or B. purpurea) into the pea family members, having showy, unusual, generally lavender to purple plants and deeply emarginate leaves.
- A tree (Amherstia nobilis) of Myanmar (Burma), having substance leaves and a good profusion of big, irregular, yellow-spotted scarlet plants.
- tiny East Indian tree having orchid-like plants and hard dark wood
- Definition for "orchid tree"
- Either of two tiny south Asian woods (Bauhinia…
- View More
- Hypernym for "orchid tree"