- Of or regarding the orbit as well as the sphenoid bone tissue
- Of or pertaining to the sphenoid bone tissue as well as the orbit, or even the orbitosphenoid bone tissue.
- The orbitosphenoid bone
- In anatomy, a bone regarding the 3rd cranial section, associated with head, morphologically situated between the presphenoid in addition to front, and separated from the alisphenoid by the orbital nerves, especially the first division associated with fifth nerve.
- In ichthyology, a bone anterior to the alisphenoid and in most cases forming part of the orbital septum. It's quite common just among the list of soft-rayed fishes. The orbitosphenoid of Owen may be the alisphenoid of Huxley and Parker.
- Orbital and sphenoidal; creating a part of the sphenoid bone tissue in connection aided by the orbit of the eye.