- A sheltered destination, specially a greenhouse, employed for the cultivation of orange woods in cool climates.
- A greenhouse by which orange trees tend to be cultivated.
- someplace for raising oranges; a plantation of orange woods.
- a spot in which oranges are cultivated; especially, a glass house for keeping orange-trees during wintertime.
- a type of snuff.
- A perfume.
- a place where oranges tend to be grown; a plantation of orange woods in hot climes or a greenhouse in cooler places
Sentence for "orangery"
- The orangery is often contrived so…
Hypernym for "orangery"
Same Context for "orangery"