- Any of different flowers of genus Atriplex, specifically A. hortensis, having delicious, spinachlike leaves.
- Any of several plants, regarding the genus Atriplex, within dry habitats, having edible leaves resembling spinach.
- A genus (Atriplex) of natural herbs or reasonable bushes for the Goosefoot family members, a lot of them with a mealy surface.
- one of the Old World plants associated with genus Atriplex, especially A. hortensis, the garden-orach. See Atriplex and mountain-spinach.
- any one of various herbaceous plants regarding the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes
Sentence for "orach"
Hyponym for "orach"
Hypernym for "orach"
Cross Reference for "orach"
Equivalent for "orach"