- a picture of exterior objects fixed in the retina by the photochemical activity of light from the visual purple.
- An image of exterior things fixed in the retina because of the photochemical action of light in the visual purple. See optography.
- A persistent picture formed regarding the retina because of the bleaching for the visual purple. It might be made permanent by immediately immersing the retina in a remedy of potash alum.
- Definition for "optogram"
- a picture of exterior objects fixed in the…
- View More
- Variant for "optogram"