- which will make as perfect or efficient as you can.
- Computer Science to boost the computing rate and effectiveness of (a course), as by spinning guidelines.
- to really make the almost all of.
- to produce as of good use, efficient, or functional as you can.
- to obtain the many from; to make use of into most useful effect; to exploit completely.
- (intransitive) to do something optimistically or as an optimist.
- In order to make (one thing) optimal.
- to help make (anything) more effective, eg a computer program.
- To become ideal.
- modify to attain maximum efficiency in storage ability or time or price
- make optimal; get the most out of; use best
- act as an optimist and take a sunny view worldwide
- to carry or show the doctrines or belief of an optimist.
- To make the many optimistic view of a matter; hold or keep hopeful views constantly.
- Also spelled optimise.
- Definition for "optimize"
- which will make as perfect or efficient as…
- View More
- Sentence for "optimize"
- Synonym for "optimize"
- Verb Forms for "optimize"
- Phrases for "optimize"
- Hypernym for "optimize"
- Etymologically Related for "optimize"
- Urban Dictionary for "optimize"
- Current of "Optimization" - to just…
- View More