- An antibody or product of complement activation in blood serum that creates micro-organisms or any other international cells to become much more at risk of the action of phagocytes.
- Any antibody which causes an invading species become more susceptible to phagocytosis
- A hypothetical compound, present in blood-serum, where the phagocytic activity associated with leucocytes depends.
- an antibody in bloodstream serum that connects to invading microorganisms and other antigens to make them much more prone to the activity of phagocytes
- Definition for "opsonin"
- An antibody or product of complement activation in…
- View More
- Sentence for "opsonin"
- Hypernym for "opsonin"