- articulating contemptuous reproach; scornful or abusive: opprobrious epithets.
- Bringing disgrace; shameful or infamous: opprobrious conduct.
- Of or regarding opprobrium.
- looking after cause opprobrium.
- Expressive of opprobrium; attaching disgrace; reproachful; scurrilous.
- Infamous; despised; rendered hateful.
- expressing unpleasant reproach
- (used of conduct or personality) deserving or taking disgrace or shame
- Reproachful; expressive of opprobrium or disgrace; contumelious; abusive; scurrilous: since, an opprobrious epithet.
- Ill-reputed; associated with shame and disgrace; rendered odious; infamous.
- Synonyms Condemnatory, offensive.
Sentence for "opprobrious"
- _Castlereagh_, was Lord _Clare_, Chancellor of…
Synonym for "opprobrious"
Equivalent for "opprobrious"
Same Context for "opprobrious"