- The substandard and posterior associated with the three elements creating the periotic bone.
- The inferior and posterior regarding the three elements forming the periotic bone tissue.
- The postero-inferior petrosal bone tissue; the otic elements, the posterior and substandard ossification of the periotic capsule, containing the primary auditory equipment, developing a part of the petrosal or petromastoid bone tissue. See cuts under Crocodilia and Esox.
- Posterior and otic; of or with respect to the opisthotic: correlated with epiotic, proötic, and pterotic. See otic.
Sentence for "opisthotic"
- The first relatively complete exoccipital-opisthotic from…
- View More