- the style, construction and use of ophthalmoscopes
- A branch of physiognomy which deduces the ability of a person's mood and personality from appearance for the eyes.
- Examination of a person's eye with the ophthalmoscope.
- The study of the interior of this eye with an ophthalmoscope.
- the skill of judging of a guy's temper through the look of his eyes.
- study of the inner of a watch utilizing an ophthalmoscope
Sentence for "ophthalmoscopy"
Hypernym for "ophthalmoscopy"
Medical Dictionary for "ophthalmoscopy"