- Of, regarding, or resembling snakes.
- Of or regarding the suborder Serpentes; of, linked to, or feature of a snake or serpent.
- Of or pertaining to the Ophidia; owned by serpents.
- a part of suborder Ophidia or Serpentes; a snake.
- Any species of the suborder Serpentes; a snake or serpent.
- one of many Ophidia; a snake or serpent.
- a part associated with Ophidia, as a snake or serpent.
- limbless scaly elongate reptile; most are venomous
- Having the nature or figures of a snake or serpent; that belong or associated with ophidians; of or with respect to the Ophidia. In addition ophidious.
Sentence for "ophidian"
Hyponym for "ophidian"
Hypernym for "ophidian"
Same Context for "ophidian"