Definition for "operative"
- Being in effect; having force; working: "Two significant…
Sentence for "operative"
- Charlie Crist Jr., who, according to…
Quotes for "operative"
- "The two things I was positive…"
Synonym for "operative"
Phrases for "operative"
Rhyme for "operative"
Cross Reference for "operative"
Equivalent for "operative"
Etymologically Related for "operative"
Form for "operative"
Same Context for "operative"
- Being in effect; having force; working: "Two significant tendencies are operative in the US political system” ( Heinz Eulau).
- Functioning effectively; effective.
- involved with or worried about physical or mechanical task.
- Of, associated with, or caused by a surgical operation.
- Immense; most critical; key: The operative word is "low-fat.”
- Effectual or crucial.
- Functional, in working purchase.
- obtaining the energy of acting; ergo, applying power, real or ethical; mixed up in creation of effects.
- making the appropriate or created impact; efficacious; effective.
- based on, or consisting of, a procedure or businesses.
- efficient; producing a desired result
- concerning or calling for or amenable to treatment by surgery specifically in place of medication
- (of e.g. a device) performing or capable of doing
- being in effect or having or exerting force
- a talented worker, especially in business.
- A secret broker; a spy.
- A private investigator.
- a person who works well with a political organization, often wielding impact away from community view.
- An employee or other employee with some particular function or skill.
- A spy, key agent, or investigator.
- A participant of a procedure.
- an experienced employee; an artisan; esp., a person who works a device in a mill or manufactory.
- one that will act as a representative of some other, specifically a detective or spy.
- A workman; an artisan.
- person who works in any occupation; an operator: utilized in specific conditions as a convenient substitute for detective.
- a person who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- you privately employed in espionage for a government
- Active in the production of effects or outcomes; acting; applying power or impact.
- Efficacious; effective; efficient.
- focused on the actual workout of energy, and/or placing forth of effort or labor inside success of some end; useful.
- Of, with respect to, or focused on businesses, as those of surgery.