- Philosophy the scene that most theoretical terms in science must certanly be defined just by their particular treatments or operations.
- A philosophy that attempts to determine all systematic ideas with regards to specified functions or processes of observation and measurement
- the doctrine your concept of a proposition contains the businesses involved in determining, demonstrating, or applying it.
- (philosophy) the doctrine the meaning of a proposition consists of the businesses associated with showing or putting it on
Sentence for "operationalism"
- You can find Paul Samuelson talking…
Hypernym for "operationalism"
Etymologically Related for "operationalism"