- Any expenditure incurred in in operation, such as sales and administration, rather than manufacturing.
- the income an entity spends being change stock into throughput.
- the cost of maintaining residential property (age.g., spending property fees and resources and insurance coverage); it generally does not consist of depreciation or even the cost of funding or taxes
- Definition for "operating expense"
- Any expenditure incurred in in operation, such as…
- View More
- Synonym for "operating expense"
- Hypernym for "operating expense"