- Of or regarding source signal that can be found to the public: an open-source os.
- Of, or relating to a product which is licensed to allow customizations and redistribution of its origin rule, as per The Open Origin Definition.
- of or concerning or being computer software which is why the origin signal is easily offered
- to discharge the source code of.
Sentence for "open-source"
Synonym for "open-source"
Phrases for "open-source"
Urban Dictionary for "open-source"
- computer software that has a source…