- Designating or being a reverberatory furnace found in the production of high-quality metallic.
- Of or concerning the metal stated in these types of a furnace.
- Describing a reverberatory furnace used to make high-quality steel
- Designating the steel so produced
- of or regarding or made by the open-hearth procedure
- Having a hearth which is low or available to assessment and access of this workmen: stated of steel-furnaces the Siemens-Martin process.
- produced in an open-hearth furnace: said of metal. See steel.
Definition for "open-hearth"
- Designating or being a reverberatory furnace found in…
Sentence for "open-hearth"