- Surgery when the thoracic cavity is opened to reveal the center additionally the bloodstream is recirculated and oxygenated by a heart-lung machine.
- heart surgery where the rib cage is spread open, one's heart is ended and bloodstream is detoured through a heart-lung machine while a heart device or coronary artery is operatively repaired
- Definition for "open-heart surgery"
- Surgery when the thoracic cavity is opened to…
- View More
- Hyponym for "open-heart surgery"
- Hypernym for "open-heart surgery"