- An expanse of an ocean, sea, or big pond which will be distant from shore and lacking nearby countries or other obstructions.
- In a river, pond, or other tiny human body of liquid, a place of surface unobstructed by aquatic vegetation, boulders, and stuff like that, sufficient for navigation or swimming.
- a location of an ocean, ocean, pond, or river which can be maybe not covered by ice.
- Definition for "open water"
- An expanse of an ocean, sea, or big…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "open water"
- Sports Dictionary for "open water"