- A social occasion in which hospitality is extended to all the.
- An occasion when a school or organization is open for checking out and observation because of the general public.
- a period when a residence or apartment for sale or rent is held available for community viewing.
- a residence or apartment available for such viewing.
- a property constantly held available to callers.
- a conference, often in one single's home, at which there are few limitations with regards to whom and just how numerous may attend.
- a conference during which a facility or organization is ready to accept the public for assessment or tour.
- A period of time, usually hrs in a day, when a house which is for sale is open for inspection or trip by interested events.
- an informal school event where in fact the college invites moms and dads or guardians to come and journey their child's school, classrooms, and enable them to meet their child's instructors.
- a casual party of individuals with hospitality for many comers
- Definition for "open house"
- A social occasion in which hospitality is extended…
- View More
- Sentence for "open house"
- Urban Dictionary for "open house"