- A fertilized feminine cell or zygote, particularly one with dense chitinous walls, developed from a fertilized oosphere.
- A fertilized feminine zygote, having dense chitinous walls, that develops from a fertilized oosphere in certain algae and fungi
- A special kind of spore resulting from the fertilization of an oösphere by antherozoids.
- A fertilized oösphere when you look at the ovule of a flowering plant.
- In botany, in cryptogamic flowers, the immediate product of this fertilization associated with oösphere.
- a thick-walled sexual spore that develops from a fertilized oosphere in some algae and fungi
Definition for "oospore"
- A fertilized feminine cell or zygote, particularly one…
Sentence for "oospore"
Hypernym for "oospore"